Sunday, May 20, 2018

REPORT ON VILLAGE OUTREACH AND EVANGELISM IN LIBERIA


Liberia, West Africa, May 2018
The Village Outreach is an initiative that is being implemented by Living for Jesus International, USA. The Outreach is carried out regularly in Liberia by a team of dedicated, committed and hardworking Pastors and young people who are desirous of winning souls for the Lord. It provides a window of opportunity for the team to share the gospel to remote villages and towns in Liberia.
Over the past three months, the team has continued with its village evangelism to towns and villages in Montserrado, Margibi and Bomi counties visiting about twenty-one (21) towns and villages. The attendance at each of the event has been very encouraging. There have been not less than hundred (100) people in attendance at each of the Outreach’s event. The Village evangelism has been a great success as God continues to do wonders in the lives of people in these remote towns and villages. We have witnessed Jesus miraculously healing, delivering and setting people free.
One thing that have struck us most during our travels and evangelism to the towns and villages, is the number of orphans left behind by the deadly Ebola virus that killed thousands of Liberians throughout 2014 and 2015. These children are out of school and selling in the streets between moving vehicles, and engaging in hard labor on farms. Others have found shelters in ghettos and taking in different kind of drugs. These children deserve a better future and we think that the Village Evangelism team can be of great help to them by providing the opportunity to go to school, feed them, and provide clothing and shelter for them.
We are determined more than ever to ensuring that the Village Evangelism reaches every town and villages in Liberia. Whiles the rainy season might pose a challenge in terms of accessing those remote villages with very bad roads, we are of the convection that with the right logistical supports, we can overcome these challenges. It cannot stop us from taking the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to places where it is most needed. 
We have received many testimonies from people who have experienced the Lord and His divine healing and deliverance. Below are some of the testimonies of the wonderful works the Lord has done in the lives of people in the villages and towns visited.
I have been suffering from depression for the past five months. I couldn’t sleep during the day and night. During your visit to our town, I came forward and asked the pastor to pray for me. I was prayed for and since then, I can now sleep very well during the day and also at night. I give thanks to God for healing me…Joyce Fayiah
God has been so good to me and I must testify of His goodness. My left shoulder was dislocated for almost two months and it used to be very painful. I could not carry any heavy thing with this hand but thanks be to God that today I can move it freely in all directions and can now carry heavy things with my left hand…..Saybah Dennis 
I had lumps in my breast and I have been praying for the past two years asking God to heal me. At the Village Outreach last two weeks, the pastor asked those of us that had problems to put our hands wherever that we had the pains and pray for God’s healing. Whiles praying, I started rubbing my breast and declaring God’s healing in my life. I had faith that God was going to heal me that evening and just before the prayer could end, I could no longer feel the lumps. It disappeared! I am grateful to God for His healing….Esther Boley 
I was diagnosed of having high blood pressure a year ago when I visited the clinic. I came for the Village Outreach expecting healing from the Lord. That evening I went home and the next day I went to check my blood pressure, amazingly, I was told that I longer had high blood pressure. I have been checking for the past one month now and my blood pressure have been normal. Glory be to be Almighty for His healing…David S. Cooper 
There were pains in my knees for the past three and half years. I could not kneel or bend my knees without feeling pains. But I give thanks to God for healing me. I can now kneel and bend my knees without any pain….Sonnie Dorbor 
I was having chest pains for over ten months but during your visit to my village, I was prayed for by the pastor. Since then, the chest pains have gone away. I longer feel the chest pains. I am now totally healed….Paul Karnneh 
I have been having ear infection for the past eight months but thank be to God that during the prayers at the Outreach, I felt relieved in my ear. I went to the clinic the next day to check and I was told that my ear was no longer infected again….Jeff Karr 
I have been addicted to drugs over the past five years. I could not stay a day without injecting myself with drugs. Even if I never had the money, I did everything possible to get the drugs….Henry Collins 
I had Asthma for over six years. I always had my inhaler with me wherever I went. Praise be to God that I have been healed and no longer suffer from Asthma again…Deddeh Ballah
I have been experiencing numbness in my legs over two weeks but after I was prayed for during the Outreach, the numbness went away and I no longer feel any numbness in my legs again….Alice Youngor 
I fell two months ago and injured my hip. Since then, I been having pains in my hip but since I was prayed for during the outreach, the pains went away. I longer feel any pain in my hip. I thank God for healing me….Ruth Borbor
I have been using reading glasses for over 8 years but after the prayers during the Outreach, I longer use glasses for reading. I can see clearly and read well without glasses….Mark Kpoto
I was diagnosed of diabetes and been suffering from it over a year. However, I was healed during the Outreach and I want to thank God Almighty for His divine healing. I have been to the clinic and did many diabetes tests. All of the results show that I am negative…..Festus Bestman
When I was small as a child, I was initiated into witchcraft by my grandmother. I have doing many witchcraft activities like getting people very sick and causing misfortunes for them. During the Outreach, the power of God came upon me and I was set free from witchcraft. I thank God for what He did for me and I ask God to use me in spreading His words…..Josephine Nagbe
I had stomach ulcer for more than six months. I got healed during the Outreach and as such I give thanks and praises to God for healing and setting me free from stomach ulcer…. George Kamara 
I have been an alcohol addict for more than four years. I spend every cent I had on buying different types of alcoholic drinks. I was not providing food money for my wife and children at home. However, I was delivered and set freed from alcohol addiction during the Outreach. I was prayed for by the pastors and since then I no longer drink alcohol again…..Francis Kekula 
I had Fever before coming to the Outreach. However, I was prayed for and the Fever has gone……Patrick Coleman
I have been suffering from neck pains for more than three weeks. I could not move my head in different direction. I was very painful. I prayed during the Outreach and asked God to heal me. I went home and the next day, I could no longer feel the pains in my neck again. I was totally healed and I just want to give all praises to God for healing me…..Jimmy Doe
Before the outreach in our village, I have been suffering from Malaria for about two weeks. I had gone to the hospital but the Malaria was still disturbing me. That evening when I came for the outreach, I prayed and asked God to heal me. The next day, I felt strong in my body and no longer had the symptoms of Malaria again. I am healed! As you can see, I am now very fit and strong going about my usual daily activities. All praises to God….Felicia S. Brown
I have been having back for more than three years. I took all the country medicines but it never went away. But I want to thank God Almighty for healing me…I no longer feel pains in my back again…..Jackie P. Smith
One day whiles returning from the farm, dirt fell in my eyes and since then my right eyes been hurting me. It was always burning like it had sore. I prayed and asked God to heal me because I was going through serious pains every day. Whiles praying during the Outreach, I placed my hand on my eye and prayed for God’s healing. I went home after the Outreach and the next morning, I was no longer feeling the pain in my eye again. God healed me and I just want to praise and thank Him for healing my eye….Martha Vaanii 
I always felt dizzy each time I am walking. I never knew what was causing the dizziness and it been disturbing me for over a month. God healed me during the outreach and I just want to thank Him for healing me…..Finda Tobertfield 
I have been suffering from stomach pains for over a year. I never slept during the night because of the pains in my stomach. I took all of the medication from the clinic but it was not helping. When the pastor called for those who were sick to come forward, I came out and believed that God was going to heal me. Indeed, since that prayer, my stomach no longer pains me. All the pains have gone. God did it for me and I just want to thank Him for healing me……Victor B. Nelson
My son has been very sick. His skin was very hot the day your came to our village. I never knew what to do and the clinic is very far away. So, that evening I brought him along with me for the Outreach. When we were praying, I placed my hand on him and ask God to heal him. When we went home that evening, his body temperature dropped. His skin was no longer hot again. The next morning, my son was backing playing with his friends again. God did it for me and so I am very happy. I will always praise His name for His goodness in our lives……Kormassah Bundor
I was possessed by a demon that has been tormenting my life for almost three months now. The demon came to destroy my life and everything I had. I went to a traditional witchdoctor who told me that I was going to die at the end of this year if my parents don’t perform certain sacrifices which he prescribed. I was inside when the pastors came to my house and started sharing the word of God with my mother. I came out and joined them. After sharing the word of God with us, the pastors started praying for me and my mother. The prayers became uncomfortable for and I wanted to leave but the pastors did not allow me. Just at that moment, I was knocked down by the demon and the pastors continued praying until the demon left me. I woke up not knowing what had happened but I felt very relieved as if a huge burden had been lifted off my shoulder.
Since then, I am totally free and I just want to give thank to God for setting me free.
Praise God!!!!.....Janet Kamara
I want to give thanks and praises to God for delivering me from the spirit of Lust. I have been engaging in sexual immoralities…sleeping with almost every woman that I become friend with.  I praise the name of God that since the Outreach, I am now a changed man.
I am no longer fornicating and lusting after women. I spend most of my time in church doing the works of God……Philip T. Harris
I have been suffering from Migraine headache for almost a year. The pains simply were unbearable! But thanks be to God that since I was prayed for during the Outreach, I no longer experience any headache. I am healed and I give God all the praises for healing me…….Joseph Massaquoi 
I give God all the praises for healing my tooth ache. I have been suffering from severe tooth ache for over two years but got healed by the mighty power of the Lord Jesus
Christ. All praises belongs to Him…..Sarah Wilson
Today, my lips are full with praises for what the Lord has done for me. My son has been suffering from Epilepsy since he was born. We tried everything possible but his condition never changed. But I want to thank God for healing my son. We were at the outreach one month ago and the pastors prayed for my son. Since then, he has not experience the sickness again. He is now very healthy and going about his normal activities. Praise be to God…..Tenneh Borbordee
Glory be to God for His miraculous healing. I have been suffering from acute stomach pains and during the Outreach God visited me and I got healed completely. I no longer feel any stomach pains again. All praises belong to God, the Creator of the universe…..Alvin Brooks 
I want to praise the name of God for restoring my hearing. It all happened five years ago when I suddenly stopped hearing in my left ear. Despite all the medical treatment, my hearing never improved until I met Jesus at the Outreach where He healed and restored my hearing. Today, I am hearing clearly with my left ear. All glories and honors belong to God Almighty. I thank Him for healing me…..Rufus McGill 
I have been suffering from sore throat for a week now but glory be to God for healing me of the sore throat……Princess Mason 
I have been asking God for job for the past six months. I attended the outreach two weeks ago and a week after the Outreach, I got a job offer. God is indeed a great God and I am very grateful to Him for providing me the job…..Emmanuel Tally
I was involved in a car accident two years ago. My limb bones got broken and ever since then, I have been using clutches to walk. During the Outreach, the power of God came upon me and I started walking freely again. Since then, I have been walking without using the clutches. I am now totally healed. Praise be to God for His healing mercy upon me…….Samuel Davis
God is a great God and I just want to praise His name for healing me and restoring my eyes sight. I could not see objects in far distance. It has to be brought closer to me before I could see it clearly. But God worked miracle in my life. He restored my sight! I now see clearly objects in far distance. All praises belong to God Almighty….Eva Saryon
I was diagnosed of Asthma since I was eleven years old. Since then, my parents did everything possible to have me get treated. I could not go anywhere without the inhaler. But I give God all of the praises for healing me during the Outreach. The pastors came to our house and prayed for me along with my parents. God healed me and I am no longer an Asthma patient again. I do not use the inhaler anymore. I thank God for healing me….Thomas Bloh 
I just want to thank God for healing me of Typhoid Fever. I was diagnosed of Typhoid about three weeks ago. But I thank God for healing me….Gabriel Johnson
My back has been hurting me for about a year now. I took all kinds of treatments but it never improved. Praise be to God, I was healed by His miraculous powers. There are no longer pains in my back again….Tina D. Kollie
I have been suffering from severe Chest pains for seven months now but thanks be to God for healing me. The Chest pains have disappeared and I no longer feel any pain in my Chest. Praises be unto God……Helena Karbo
My stomach has been hurting me over more than two years. I went to the hospital and was told that I had Stomach Ulcer. I took all of the medicines that were prescribed by the Doctor but the pains never left. I am very grateful to God for healing me. I received God’s healing during the Outreach. Since then, I do not feel any pain in my stomach again. The Ulcer is gone forever. God is a miracle God and I thank Him for His miracle in my life……Mustapha Kaidii 
I give thanks to God for healing me of Fever. I have been suffering from Fever for the past two weeks but when I came for the Outreach, I was healed by the Lord. I feel very strong now and back on my feet. Praise be to God….Kula Somba

No comments:

Post a Comment